We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and therefore we do our best to comply with all norms of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Who is responsible for treating your personal data?
- Company name: TRESMARES CAPITAL CORPORATE, S.L.
- Head office: Calle Méndez Nuñez 17, Madrid.
- C.I.F. B884769999
- Commercial Information: Commercial Registry in Madrid, Page -705259, Volume 39693, Sheet 40.
- Telephone number: 914360472
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we collect and use your personal data?
If you, as a user, have provided your personal data to us so that we can contact you. We shall use the data to contact users and/or answer their requests for information; to be able to get in touch with them as well as to include them in our contact list.
If you are not a registered user (guest). We use personal data to maintain, develop and control the use of our webpage and/or commissioned products/services.
Such data use may include data regarding surfing our webpage as a user or a registered user. This kind of information is required to provide proper support service, as well as to solve technical difficulties with our webpage that might come up, which include assistance with the queries or information or document requests you might make as a registered user.
If you visit the social media accounts of the platform. The platform can be present on social media, where users can interact with its official pages and accounts; in which case your data can be used to administer your presence on these sites and ensure the connections established there are correct. The following is done to provide further information, promotion of products and services and increase the visibility of the platform and its services. Apart from those mentioned above, any purpose allowed by accepting social media site terms and conditions can be applied.
Collection and use of user personal data on social media websites will be performed following the principles of shared responsibility with these sites, as the case may be, in compliance with the regulations established by the case-law of the Court of Justice of the European Union. Such data collection and use will be performed in compliance with the present policy and other terms and conditions established for the Web access, as well as the consent of privacy policies and rules of access required by the social media site in question that must be previously accepted by the user. Under no circumstance shall we use the accounts of our followers on social media to send advertisements to individual users without previously getting their express consent.
Mailing marketing messages. We can send you marketing messages about our products and/or services as long as we have previously been given your express consent to do so, which can be revoked at any time.
How long will your personal data be stored?
Data will be stored in the following way:
- Data used to answer your request for information
Personal data you provide to us when filling up the request form will be saved to make it possible to contact you so as to reply the above-mentioned request; once the request is fulfilled, the data shall be deleted.
- Data used to send you marketing messages
Personal data that you provide to us when filling up the demonstration request form will be saved so as to send you marketing messages, unless you revoke your consent, up to 5 years, without prejudice to any right or claim.
What are the legal grounds for our using your personal data?
If personal data belongs to an unregistered user (guest) of our website, the legal grounds for collecting and using such information shall be the legitimate interest of our website manager, along with responding to your queries and/or information requests by means of our contact form. The legal grounds for the mailing of marketing messages about our products and/or shall be the consent you have given us, which in turn can be revoked at any time.
Who may be the receiver of your personal data?
Your personal data shall not be transferred to the third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so, in cases such as:
- to the Judges and Courts, in compliance with the legal requirements and liabilities or in the context of legal proceedings;
- To the Inland Revenue Department to ensure all tax obligations are met;
- To Financial Auditors to ensure all financial commitments are met;
- Other third parties who, by virtue of current applicable regulations, in any case, must be provided such information, such as competent authorities for control, registration and inspection.
Nevertheless, if over the course of business relationship it were necessary to transfer your personal data to the third party not described in the above-mentioned cases, such communication shall be performed only upon receiving your express consent to do so and in accordance with the legal terms.
In addition, some of our service providers could have access to your personal data as a result of their work (being the ones in charge of data treatment). Such access shall always be granted with all necessary guarantees in place and in accordance with the regulations established by GDPR, by virtue of the contracts signed with the data processor.
Are there any international data transfers?
There is no such thing as international data transfers.
What are your rights once you have provided to us your personal data?
Interested parties have the right to write to the address given in the Data Controller section, attaching a copy of the document that proves their identity, in order to get access to their personal data, request to rectify inaccurate data or call for its erasure when, among other reasons, this information is no longer necessary regarding the purposes to which it has initially been collected; thus exercising your right to data portability. You have the following qualified rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You have the right to know whether or not your personal data are being processed, as well as the purposes of such processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, and any available information as to the source of the personal data.
- Rectification: of inaccurate personal data.
- Erasure (Right to be forgotten): when, among other reasons, the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes to which they were collected.
- Restrictions: when the accuracy of the personal data is contested for a period enabling the controller to verify their accuracy; when they are required for the exercise or defence of legal claims; or when the interested party has objected to the erasure of the personal data, pending the verification whether there is a legitimate interest.
- Data portability: shall have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object: shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to processing personal data concerning him or her based on the fact it is in the public interest or necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller; The personal data must no longer be processed, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Automated individual decision-making: shall have the right not to be the subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, being able to obtain human intervention to ensure the legitimate interests are in place.
Finally, in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the current applicable legislation you can revoke the consents you have previously granted us at any time. In addition, if you believe your data have not been treated in compliance with the current regulations you can lodge a claim with the Spanish Data Protecting Agency.